In our business coaching we stand next to you, the entrepreneur or executive. We facilitate the process, but you make the choices and keep control. There is no unequivocal answer to how long coaching will take. Namely, the diversity of the cases is high, because no issue nor its environment is the same. There are companies that take sessions on a monthly or even weekly basis, but there are others that only ask for help when (serious) problems or conflicts arise.
Nevertheless, every coach trajectory proceeds according to the following 5 phases:
- Vision: Where are you now, where do you want to go and what is the motivation?
- Analysis: What are the facts, figures and concrete goals?
- Growth plan: How are you going to achieve the goals?
- Implementation: Shaping and changing,
- Assurance: Managing results and consolidation.
It should be clear that how these 5 phases take shape is tailor-made and dependent entirely on the demand and situation of the company. The challenge is to come up with a strategy, including plan, and to implement it in such a way that it works for you.